Boot Camps - All classes are STREAMED LIVE, and can be done nationwide!
- Anyone 18 or older, or accompanied by an adult if under 18.
- Anyone ready to fight, push and plank to reach their fitness goals. (Remember exercises can always be modified to meet your personal needs, and you should always consult with your physician prior to starting a new program.)
- I will always give 3 levels for each exercise, a beginner, intermediate and advanced to make sure your meeting your personal fitness needs.
- I always take it slow the first class, I need to assess everyone to get a better idea of what level our class is at.
- Almost all exercises are done using body weight.
- No one is left behind!
What Should I Bring
- Proper workout clothes, (closed toed shoes, and comfortable workout clothes, that allow you to move freely)
- WATER, WATER, WATER, you can never have enough to drink.
- A towel, to wipe your sweat and use for exercises like planks.
- A positive attitude, be ready to have fun, sweat and lose weight! Remember our team is all nationally certified trainers We have got your back!
$99/person if two or more join
- BOOT CAMP CLASSES ARE ON TUESDAY'S AND FRIDAY'S AT 6:15 - 7:00 PM
- BOOT CAMP IS 6 WEEKS LONG
- You may join in any class at any time, payments are only valid for 6 weeks paid
- Make-up classes will be held following the last week of scheduled classes, and the instructor will contact you
- $125, registration required- Click HERE to register.
- BOOT CAMP CLASS IS ALWAYS STREAMED LIVE
- Yes, all class are done live. You will get a code upon payment that will allow you to enter the class
- You must have access to the internet and a working computer to join